Purchasig Creating receipts

JL_JL
2006-04-18
2013-05-02
  • JL_JL

JL_JL - 2006-04-18

Hi i reading the manual for 2.5.2.D under purchasing where creae receipt from invoice or PO and it state there at page 48 select process shipment button to move the products out of inventory.

but i cant to seem find it in anywhere under material receipts.
    does anyone know how to move the quantity that receipt from the vendor to the inventory tru this system?

• Colin Rooney

Colin Rooney - 2006-04-18

The "process" button is the one with the cog wheels on it.  It might say complete because thats the status the document is to be set to!  But when the say "Process shipment button" they mean the process button on the shipment (or in this case receipts) window.

To move the product "complete" the matrial receipt!

colin

• JL_JL

JL_JL - 2006-04-26

Hi Colin , may i ask why my material receipt status is still under drafted ? i have click the completed button.

• Colin Rooney

Colin Rooney - 2006-04-26

check the accounting period is open

colin

• JL_JL

JL_JL - 2006-04-27

Hi i dun understand what Coling means by checking the accounting period is open? can u specifically tell me whr shld i look at the problem? Thank you for the reply :)

• Cap Barthodia

Cap Barthodia - 2006-04-27

hi JL,

you have to chech that at performance Analysis / Accounting Rules / Calendar and year period / tab period control.

Geoffroy
              Cap barthodia

• monz_b

monz_b - 2006-06-16

Hello cap,

When I try to say Complete after the confirmation of Ship/Receipt I encounter an error: :Cold not create Material Transaction" and the quantity is not moved into inventory. Can u guide me for this?

Monz

• monz_b

monz_b - 2006-06-16

Hello cap,

When I try to say Complete after the confirmation of Ship/Receipt I encounter an error in Material Receipt. I was able to create purchase order successfully. The error is: "Could not create Material Transaction" and the quantity is not moved into inventory. Can u guide me for this?

Monz