Could not create material trx

Luthya
2006-07-07
2013-05-02
  • Luthya

Luthya - 2006-07-07

Hello,
      I'm experiencing a strange problem with ComPiere :

It occurs when I'm doing a MM Receipt. I create the receipt, fill all the fields, save, go to the receipt lines, fill the fields, save. Then I want to process the form. It writes me : Could not create material transaction in the bottom left corner of the form.

In the error log I have : FillMandatory : Organization. The org field was set correctly, I had filled the warehouse field with the warehouse I created for the organization, and in the receipt line sub form, filled the locator field with the default locator created in that warehouse.

If it can help, the process : Process_Shipment (DocComplete) terminated with the following text :

1000002: (#3)
    - Could not create Material Transaction
    - java.lang.Exception: Could not create Material Transaction (0): org.compiere.wf.MWFActivity.performWork(MWFActivity.java:796)
    (1): org.compiere.wf.MWFActivity.run(MWFActivity.java:700)

This happens with the 'test' installation of ComPiere, I'm setting the nux serv to host ComPiere, and I'd like to know what I made wrong to prevent the same problem from happening with the real install ..

Best regards,
    Luthya

• Colin Rooney

Colin Rooney - 2006-07-07

is the financial period open?
      Early in the month like this it's a common thing to forget on test systems!

colin

• Luthya

Luthya - 2006-07-07

I've just checked it out, and the jul-06 period is open. I've let the automatic control of financial periods checked and the default monthly periods for my client.

I've even closed & reopened the current period to ensure that it was not the cause of that error, but I still have the same problem.
      Anyway, thanks for the try ^^

Regards,
            Luthya.

• Luthya

Luthya - 2006-07-07

Ewww, after reclosin and reopenin my financial period, and log out / relog in, everything seems to work fine, thank you croo, and sorry for the useless flood -_-'

• Colin Rooney

your welcome.

colin

• Colin Rooney

you'r welcome.

colin

• Colin Rooney

you're welcome.

colin

• Colin Rooney

Opps ... a small problem with my submitting there! :-)

• Luthya

Luthya - 2006-07-07

Hello (again).
      In fact I had a second problem but I thought at first it had the same origin that the one I mentionned here, as it appeared at the same time.

This one occurs when I'm doing transactions between two organizations. I have two orgs, each one linked to a BP. I first create a sell order from, let's say, orgA to orgB.

Then, I try to create a shipment from orgA to orgB : I select the order I've just created, document type : MM shipment, BP : orgB (the BP linked to the B organization). I then create each shipment line, selecting the corresponding line from the sell order, the product and so on.

When I want to process the shipment, I have a nice red 'terminated' in the bottom left corner, no error in the log (ALL filter), and this text in the terminated process_shipment (DocComplete) :

M_Locator_ID is mandatory.
      - java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: M_Locator_ID is mandatory. (0): org.compiere.model.X_M_InOutLine.setM_Locator_ID(X_M_InOutLine.java:259)
      (1): org.compiere.model.MInOut.createCounterDoc(MInOut.java:1578)
      (2): org.compiere.model.MInOut.completeIt(MInOut.java:1374)
      (3): org.compiere.process.DocumentEngine.completeIt(DocumentEngine.java:414)
      (4): org.compiere.process.DocumentEngine.processIt(DocumentEngine.java:256)
      (5): org.compiere.process.DocumentEngine.processIt(DocumentEngine.java:220)
      (6): org.compiere.model.MInOut.processIt(MInOut.java:954)
      (7): org.compiere.wf.MWFActivity.performWork(MWFActivity.java:768)
      (8): org.compiere.wf.MWFActivity.run(MWFActivity.java:700)

(the two warehouses of the orgs have each a default locator)

Hopin someone can help me solving this..

Best regards,
      Luthya.

• Luthya

Luthya - 2006-07-10

Well, strange : my message from the 2006-07-07 17:01 is displayed before the one from the 2006-07-07 16:17, just invert the order please. So I still have this problem (the second one) any solution - information would be really helpful.

Regards,
             Luthya.

Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.

No, thanks