Menu

Compiere Online Demo

2003-02-04
2013-05-02
  • Ajith Boralugoda

Hi! I am evaluating the Compiere suite.
    Is there anyplace I can see or play with a demo before I install everything from scratch.?

thanks,
    -- ajith

• DODOL

DODOL - 2003-02-05

no official online demo, just download the software and install it, it only takes few hours to complete the installation which also contains demo  data.

• amita

amita - 2004-09-25

Hi All,
        I am a student and i have already installed a trial one. But it dont include some basic workflows like Initial Client  Setup - to creating new client for diff Org. newly created.

Similarly i have number of Workflow not implemented.

Thanking you

• Gordon Hewitt

Gordon Hewitt - 2003-02-11

• Ahmed Hussain

Ahmed Hussain - 2003-12-08

by any chance can we use it via JAVA web start .
        if so what should i pass as uid,pwd,port,url

• Michael Judd

Michael Judd - 2003-02-14

The demo Gordon talks about is the web front end.  The Java interface is much richer - we have a demo accessible via VPN - we're looking at offering the demo system as an advantage to resellers (with preconfigured data suitable for the UK market) - contact me if you want to demo it or look at www.compiere.co.uk (in development) for details.

Mike

michael.judd@compiere.co.uk

• dhruv

dhruv - 2003-03-31

Hi,
      I have a perfect solution for you. All you need to get started is an Internet Browser and dial up net connection, with a sample company to see Compiere in action

Contact  leosys@earthlink.net for the details

Dhruv

• Rajmohan

Rajmohan - 2004-01-29

Hi mdhruv,

Can you show me online demo on Compiere CRM only (not ERP)?  For that what i have to do?