After Resource Management, Customer Asset Management is a popular request. Release target: 3 months. Here in summary the requirements:
- Maintain an Asset Register per Business Partner.
- Examples of Assets could be Product with Serial No, Software License, Leased Asset
- The Customer Asset needs to maintain information like release, configuration, purchase history, maintenance (change) history, expiry date
- Ability to create recurring invoices (e.g. maintenance)
- Search capabilities to identify certain conficurations / releases
- Alerts if near/over expiry date
- API for procedural "is valid customer for product" check
- if a customer purchased a prticular product, the customer asset is automatically created
- alternatively, an asset can be created manually
- If there is some change, the history is kept (change log)
- Optionally, the status of a maintenance agreement is kept
(Maintenance & Call Logs is separate)
If you have any additions, comments, etc. ... we are looking for them.
currently, the competitive CRM should including CONTACT MANAGEMENT, OPPORTUNITY & SALES PIPELINE ANALYSIS WITH FAORCASTING FUNCTION...EVEN COVERING PROCESS & CAMPAIGN MANAGEMENT.
Parts of this are covered under Project Management. You can use it for different Sales cycles, like how Siebel handles "Sales Oppty".
Is there a new date, when those features will be released? Thanks in advance.
- Ability to create sales quotation to selected customers on selected assets.
A. Is it an option tot generate three invoices e.g.
33% invoicedate per 30/4
33% invoicedate per 30/5
34% invoicedate per 30/6
B. With the proposition above this problem is resolved
C. Normally with extended payment terms you don't give discounts but in the sub A solution you can enter dicount per subinvoice
D/E/F resolved by sub invoices
Sign up for the SourceForge newsletter:
You seem to have CSS turned off.
Please don't fill out this field.