I am sorry I do not know the CRM buzzwords, but this is what is needed in the automotive world :
- an asset is a vehicule : serial n, model, options (better : variants) and variables such as mileage. Preferably, this could be linked to a catalog functionality
- service contracts (e.g. for maintenance) with different levels of service
- subscriptions : client has subscribed to a monthly or yearly update of a specific magazine or brochure - link to catalog which handles subscriptions
- extend above to subscriptions positioned by client relations manager, marketing or automatically by the tool itself : you then get a channel for pushing info out to the client
- after sales information (but this is getting out of scope)
Talk to you later on these subjects.
Service Management software has the concept of Equipment, around which service contracts, equipment servicing history, servicng costing are based.
Log in to post a comment.
Sign up for the SourceForge newsletter:
You seem to have CSS turned off.
Please don't fill out this field.