problem in the print-src

Xang Thio
2009-05-14
2013-05-02
  • Xang Thio

Xang Thio - 2009-05-14

i'm currently trying to prepare the project development on compiere using eclipse for my thesis study, yet i got a problem while starting up the new project.

there's an error in the print/src file - TableElement.java, and there's error in the code regarding PdfGraphics2D.HyperLinkKey

can somebody help me with a hint to solve this problem? thanks before

my environment is:
    Windows Vista
    Postgre DB

cheerz

• sre

sre - 2009-05-15

can u post the kind of error ?

• Xang Thio

Xang Thio - 2009-05-18

it told that the PdfGraphics2D.HyperLinkKey  cannot be resolved..

though it cannot be resolved, when i tried to debug the main program, the error does not affect the debug process, and the system can be used correctly.

• sre

sre - 2009-05-18

Could you check that library "iText" exists in compiere-all2/tools/lib and that you have an entry for this in your buildpath

• Xang Thio

Xang Thio - 2009-05-19

yes, it has already been in the build path.. the version of the iText is 2.1.3, yet the error is still there..

i just figured out that the error affects on the report printing..

any solutions? thanks before

• sre

sre - 2009-05-19

What version do you use ?
        What's your real problem ?
        Is it a compile or running issue ?

• Xang Thio

Xang Thio - 2009-05-19

hmm..if i'm not mistaken, the version is 3.2.0 (checked on the Compiere.java)

there is no compile problem, without that part, the system can run well. but when i try to print some reports, the layout of the printings is messed up.. it doesn't show a proper report layout.

the error sign in the TableElement.java tells that the PdfGraphics2D.HyperLinkKey cannot be resolved..

Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.

No, thanks