Zoom Problem

the expert
2006-07-20
2013-05-02
  • the expert

the expert - 2006-07-20

When adding a new window in compiere that have à list coming from an other new window (created by myself)
    zoom does not work,i must note that i am using compiere under windows and postgres8.1 (windows)
    the window name is related to the table name and data access level are client+organisation
    the message that i have is

With your current role and settings, you cannot view this information
    You don't have the privileges (your Role does not allow to access the information) - or - set profile
      (e.g. if you want to see accounting records, Show Accounting must be set) (No Window Model Info)

• Trifon (An ADempiere founder)

Hi,

just one question. Which version of Compiere do you use? 2.5.2d?

You need to check Show accounting in Preferences in order to resolve current problem.

Regards,
      Trifon

• Alejandro Falcone

I believe that if you start process "Role Access Update" (General Rules -> Security -> Role Access Update)then you resolve the problem.

Regards

• sravan_chakri

sravan_chakri - 2006-07-21

Hi,

As you have succesffully finished the part of integrating a java application into compiere, I would like to ask you how we can achieve that. I am new to compiere. I would like to get any kind of files that would help me in achieving this task.

Regards.

• the expert

the expert - 2006-07-21

Thanks a lot for help,
      in the preference tab show accounting is selected, the correct action in this case is to use:  Role Access Update" (General Rules -> Security -> Role Access Update)
      thanks a lot for all peopole that helped me and to the compiere team for this product

Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.

No, thanks