WorkFlow

tinhvadoi
2004-09-17
2013-05-02
  • tinhvadoi

tinhvadoi - 2004-09-17

How to use WorkFlow windows such as WorkFlow Process, Activities...
    thanks

• Redhuan D. Oon

Redhuan D. Oon - 2004-09-23

You should buy the latest manual to start learning that. Its too complicated without the manual.

also if u are developer u can go into the source codes to see how its done.

Pls check the monitor forum box in http://sourceforge.net/projects/compilo as i am trying to crack the WF logic in a tutorial soon.

red1

• tinhvadoi

tinhvadoi - 2004-09-29

i dont see WF logic in your document
      thanks red1

• tinhvadoi

tinhvadoi - 2004-09-29

i dont see WF logic in your document
      thanks red1

• Redhuan D. Oon

Redhuan D. Oon - 2004-10-03

I mean in the Open Forum, i was just writing comments as time goes by into the forum there. We want to collect more comments there of learning points, just to help to make a new article for the document.

Sorry for not been clearer earlier.

regards
      red1

• tinhvadoi

tinhvadoi - 2004-10-04

i think, WF logic is used to hold the state of "DocAction" and then perform business logic such as order, invoice or ...

• Redhuan D. Oon

Redhuan D. Oon - 2004-10-04

Hi,
      When i peer thru the codes, it seems to have an X and Y criss-crossing of doing things.
      Along one X-level, it is regarding all processes as Document-type-centric i.e. as persisted by the DocType.
      Along the Y-level, thru each document life-cycle, it goes thru 3 or 4 stages:- prepare, complete, bla-bla,.
      And presenting the Z-axis!  which is the WF "controller". Where u can determine which X to Y.

red1