Could you please help me validate if I'm not missing anything?
I had the need to define a new Doc Base Type for shipment, because I needed a different acounting consequence, instead of the default CoGS-DR/Inventory-CR, I wanted to be able to specify a different account for DR.
Here's what I did:
- Created new fields for the new account in C_ACCTSCHEMADEFAULT, M_PRODUCT_CATEGORY_ACCT, M_PRODUCT_ACCT to define the new account I want to use;
- Created the new doc base type in the Reference List;
- Created and opened a new period;
- Declared the new doc in Doc.java;
- Changed the Doc_InOut.java;
TODO: Check how to "propagate" this new default account (when creating products and/or product categories)
I have tested and everything seems to be working just the way I wanted. I only want to be sure that I'm not missing anything, any comments will be appreciated.
If everything is correct, I believe this can be considered a small "Task list" for creating new doc types.
Good work !
What would be nice to have is a "plugin" Doc_xxx.java capabilities.
Check what I propose as addition to Compiere in the Contributions.
Implemented for Doc_ classe would mean being able te add a Doc_ class for new document or replace Doc_ class for existing document.
Log in to post a comment.
Sign up for the SourceForge newsletter:
You seem to have CSS turned off.
Please don't fill out this field.