Sales point replication

kisito
2006-07-03
2013-05-02
  • kisito

kisito - 2006-07-03

Hi all

Is it possible to configure Compiere so that each point of sales have it's own Compiere installation, and the data in each point of sale will be synchronized with the Compiere instalmation at the HQ?

• Trifon (An ADempiere founder)

Unfortunately answer is NO.

Regards,
      Trifon

• kisito

kisito - 2006-07-03

Trifon what's the purpose of the replication and the replication strategy Windows in Compiere?

Hi,

purpose is replication, but it is not developed yet...

If you have time and skills to develop it, would be very good. Personaly i would help such effort with sdvices and some time.

Regards,
        Trifon

• Theo de Brouwer

Theo de Brouwer - 2006-07-03

Not usable.
        Théo

• kisito

kisito - 2006-07-03

I think that Replication is a functionality already implemented in Oracle. Then we can directly use this functionnality on Oracle for meet the need of sales point replication in Compiere. What can you think about?

Hi,

Yes, this is the fastest way, but i do not have experience with it.

Regards,
        Trifon

• Armen Rizal (Goodwill)

Hi,

You can develop import/export processes. The export just take out the last updated rows in specific table you describe into a csv file. The import will read the csv and try to either insert or update the row. And then you can either put it into scheduler or do it manually on day basis.

we've implemented it for our clients with four remote branches. Simple technic but works :)

Armen
      www.goodwill.co.id

• Robin Hoo SP

Robin Hoo SP - 2006-07-06

Makw sure you take care of ID's in each table and its entry in the AD_sequency table...

Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.

No, thanks