Menu

statement of account

bobpat
2005-04-04
2013-05-02
  • bobpat

bobpat - 2005-04-04

Hi,
    i have just started to explore compiere's accounting features, I have raised some vendor's / customer's invoices and  have made AR/AP payments, Now I want to have a simple report (which I have not been able to find uptill now ) as how to find out about all the financial transactions that has been made with any business partner, like all the customer's invoices raised in name of any customer and all the payments he has done within a specific period, same with the vendors also.
    I  tried to see the 'statement of account report' of compiere but the things it shows is beyond my understanding.

Secondly I also want to know about the same sort of report for products also. I am using 252a

thanks and regrads.

• Graham Loosley

Graham Loosley - 2005-04-04

Quick/Free answer: Performance Analysis, Accounting fact details report, Filter on Business Partner and/or Product

Long/Cost answer: Hire a Compiere Partner to write the exact reports you need.

ERP Implementations have widely varying reporting requirements, reports are usually custom built for each Implementation.

Graham Loosley
      Castle Technology
      http://compiere.castletechnology.net
      UK Compiere Partners

• ADAXA

ADAXA - 2005-04-05

re..."all the financial transactions that has been made with any business partner, like all the customer's invoices raised in name of any customer and all the payments he has done within a specific period, same with the vendors also".

As well as mentioned above, also see
      >> View >> Invoice Info  and
      >> View >> Payment Info
      ... or, from within the menu, look at the window "Business Partner Info"
      ... or, from the Invoice Cuistomer (or Vendor) window, click the report icon to create a report, click on the binoculars to enter some selection criteria, click on the box to the left of the binoculars and select the columns you want to display and sum etc.

... if you have not already done so, you should seriously consider buying the documentation from the ComPiere website, it will save you a lot of time. see...  http://www.compiere.com/wstore/index.jsp

best wishes..

• bobpat

bobpat - 2005-04-05

Thanks a lot Graham and ADAXA ,
      I was looking for a clue, I have got it from your mails, now I can make a report by myself.
      thanks and regards