Menu

How to pay an vendor invoice?

binh
2005-04-14
2013-05-02
  • binh

binh - 2005-04-14

Hi all,
    I use the Compiere version 2.5.2b. I created a lot of vendor invoices from purchase orders and i want to pay those invoices. But the problem is i can not make a payment from the Payment window because i can not found any Invoice from the Invoice Info window.
    Please tell me how to solve this problem!
    Thanks a lot.

• ADAXA

ADAXA - 2005-04-14

have you gone to the created vendor invoices and completed them?

• Kathy Pink

Kathy Pink - 2005-04-14

Make sure you have selected a doc type of AP Payment.  Also try payment selection and payment selection manual

• binh

binh - 2005-04-15

Thanks for your suggestions. But I completed all vendor invoices, selected the doc type of AP Payment in the Payment window. I also try Payment Selection (manual), Payment Selection, Payment Allocation but it didn't work. :-)
      What else should I try? Please advice !

• ADAXA

ADAXA - 2005-04-15

when you entered the invoices did you select a payment type of cheque or on credit?  ... if you used cheque .. try one with "on credit"

• ADAXA

ADAXA - 2005-04-19

"because i can not found any Invoice from the Invoice Info window"
      hmmm.. there was a bug which required you to enter a value in the amount before any records were returned.  Try entering a value limit of -999999 and +999999 and see if any records appear.

• binh

binh - 2005-04-20

OK. I entered a value limit of -999999 and +999999 and it's worked. Thanks a lot for your support :-). Thanks a lot!!!!