We found some problem we need help on
We are trying to create a Jasper report but we bump into some error we never seen in previous version. Our procedures are the same as we worked in 3.1 and 3.2.1. Don't know what went wrong =(
"JasperReportServer.startReport: BVL Schema does not exist"
Here are the steps we tried (and those in 3.1, 3.2 or even earlier)
1. create a view in DB (RV_Storage_Line)
2. in compiere, create a view in Table and column and import the columns from DB (rv_storage_line)
3. go to Business view, and create a new business view since the view is not exist.
create Business view, and add source as well.. (choose table which you are referencing)
4. go to external report under main menu and and create new entry, save and attached the .jasper file
5. go to Report under main menu, and create a new entry.
choose business view, check external report, choose external report.
Looks like the BVL schema did not get installed correctly. Can you please log a Support Request in Compiere?
Log in to post a comment.
Sign up for the SourceForge newsletter:
You seem to have CSS turned off.
Please don't fill out this field.