First, thank you for making this software and its source available.
I have modified the following three code files to enable loopback support:
- Added support for a --loopback=<Pn> command-line argument
- Modified the usage display condition (since only one port needs to be specified for loopback use)
- Added a Loopback subroutine to handle processing of the loopback route creation request
- Added a Loopback subroutine to handle loopback route creation
- Added a LoopbackData subroutine that then calls the Loopback subroutine with the routeDataMap
- Added the header info for the comhub Loopback subroutine
I hope this is helpful. If there are any questions, please let me know.
Log in to post a comment.