From: Paolo Minazzi <paolo.minazzi@gm...> - 2008-09-15 13:13:01
I have added some debug messages and I have updated the same
executable in the same site.
Also Henry had the same problem but we have arrived to the conclusion
it was a version problem.
Please try the new one, always at
If you have problems (and I think you will have the same error), please say me
1) Your BPP for video card (8,16,24,32 ?)
2) Your colinux version (Please not only the version number but also
the data). I'm using 0.7.3-20080512.
3) your console size (the standard 80x25?)
VERY IMPORTANT ! a possible solution
If I remember correctly I found a solution with Henry.
- run colinux daemon with -d option, so daemon does not start the console
- then run my colinux-console-nt.exe by hand
I don't know why, but if you do in this way, it works.
I'm sorry. I don't have this problem. I have tried it on different PC
and on VMWARE ....
Thanks for your time
Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.