I have a windows 2000 pro machine that has a 2gig hard drive and 32 meg of ram and I'm trying to install colinux version 0.6.1 on the machine with debian 3.0r0 linux the config file looks like this" <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" ?>
- <!-- This line needs to point to your root file system.
For example change "root_fs" to the name of the Debian image.
Inside coLinux it will be /dev/cobd0
<block_device index="0" path="\DosDevices\c:\debian-3.0r0.ext3.1gb" enabled="true" />
- <!-- This line can specify a swap file if you wish, or an additional
image file, it will /dev/cobd1. Additional block_devices can
be specified in the same manner by increasing the index
<block_device index="1" path="\DosDevices\c:\coLinux\swap_device" enabled="true" />
- <!-- bootparams allows you to pass kernel boot parameters
- <!-- image allows you to specify the kernel to boot
<image path="vmlinux" />
- <!-- this line allows you to specify the amount of memory available
<memory size="1" />
- <!-- This allows you to modify networking parameters, see the README
or website for more information
<network index="0" type="tap" />
</colinux>" and win i try to open colinux in comand line with the command "colinux-daemon -c default.colinux.xml" the last error it throws up after the command is. error starting console (-2147078142) thanks for any help
Log in to post a comment.
Sign up for the SourceForge newsletter:
You seem to have CSS turned off.
Please don't fill out this field.