CoFlo 0.0.4 has been released. This release contains significant feature enhancements and bug fixes:
- if() statements now display the conditional expression in CFG output.
- Fixed segfault with constraints when no violations were found.
- Many misc improvements to reachability analysis and reporting.
- Added another multi-file constraints test case, this one slightly more real-world.
- Added connectedness test.
- Now adding impossible edges to unconnected blocks during CFG creation.
- Fixed tests/testsuite.at's main.cpp check.
- Fixed broken dependencies which were resulting in the coflo executable not being rebuilt.
- Passing Autoconf/Automake-determined CPPFLAGS to DParser build now.
See the Files page for links to the source distribution.
Log in to post a comment.