SVN Diff Problems

Help
Tim Flink
2008-09-18
2013-06-03
  • Tim Flink

    Tim Flink - 2008-09-18

    I'm having some problems getting codestriker to parse svn diff files correctly and can't seem to figure out what the problem is. Some of my diffs are displayed side-by-side with the repo versions and others just show up as a plain text diff file.

    I can't seem to find a pattern in what works and what does not work. I've tried changing the path that I'm running 'svn diff' from but can't seem do anything. I've also tried changing platforms (linux/Windows) and diff sources (Eclipse/svn/tortoiseSVN) with no pattern emerging as far as what works and what doesn't.

    Are there any common issues with creating diffs in svn? Is there any logging functionality in codestriker that I could turn on so I can figure out if there are any errors?

    Thanks,

    Tim

    Server info:
    RHEL4
    perl 5.85
    running codestriker as a cgi (not mod-perl)
    apache 2.0.52
    svn 1.1.4 (repo is 1.5.x)

     
    • David Sitsky

      David Sitsky - 2008-09-22

      Some fixes have been made for the upcoming 1.9.7 release which mainly related to Subversion diffs which contain property set changes.

      You could try the current release from Codestriker's CVS to see if it fixes your issue, or remove the property set changes from your diff text.

      Cheers,
      David

       

Log in to post a comment.

Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.

Sign up for the SourceForge newsletter:

JavaScript is required for this form.





No, thanks