From: Stephen Zyszkiewicz <steve@co...> - 2010-05-04 19:39:46
CocoaHeads Silicon Valley,
Peter at Oxygen Cloud asked me to send this to our group. It sounds like an awesome opportunity.
Seeking Sr. Mac Eng to lead Oxygen MAC and iPhone platform
Oxygen is a completely new way to decomplicate file sharing for corporate users. Instead of going to centralized web portals to access and share files, Oxygen gives users the ability to share folders, access files, and make updates directly from their desktop. Every user sees the same folders & files on their desktop for transparent collaboration from everywhere.
And thats just the beginning! Oxygen is an innovative virtual file system and solutions platform. It will fundamentally change the way businesses manage and share information.
You dont have to work on boring, insignificant products. Join the Oxygen engineering team and build the next cornerstone technology.
We are seeking a Sr. Mac Software Engineer to lead our Mac and iPhone initiatives. You must have:
• Significant experience developing Mac applications
• Expert in objective-c and cocoa
• Strong knowledge of Mac OS X internals
• Excellent software design principles
• Excellent written and verbal communications
• Excellent project execution capabilities
• Love Mac and iPhone
Optionally, if would also be nice to have:
• MacFUSE experience
• Finder extension development
• Java, c#, c, c++
• Web application development experience
• Understanding of encryption
• Experience in building large scale applications
• Systems integration experience
• Network protocol programing
Oxygen is a service of LeapFILE, the leading provider of on-demand secure file transfer solutions. LeapFILE is a profitable, growing company with an entrepreneurial culture. It is a place with rich opportunities to work with passionate people, create new technology, get noticed, get equity, and make a career.
To open a dialog, please send us your resume and tell us what you do best. Please also tell us your goals and how they might align with Oxygen.
The office is centrally located in Newark at hwy 84 & 880
Send Resume To:
Peter Chang <peter.chang@...>
Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.