I have been working on Pocketsphinx Android demo with my own Acoustic model and Language Model. But I am getting 2 issues.
1) The application on android is working fine on one phone but at the same time its not working on the another phone. I am expecting the reason is something to do with decoder. It is depending on phone's processor speed to start decoder or not.
2) And the phone on which it is running, is giving me a very bad accuracy. But if I tested it on computer and accuracy was fairly good enough.
Here, I have attached my configuration file of the new model generated. And also I have attached pocketshinx log from my android phone.
This is what I have set the settings of the decoder in the android java source code.
c.setFloat("-samprate", 16000.0); c.setInt("-maxhmmpf", 2000); c.setInt("-maxwpf", 10); c.setInt("-pl_window", 2); c.setBoolean("-backtrace", true); c.setBoolean("-bestpath", false); this.ps = new Decoder(c); this.audio = null; this.audioq = new LinkedBlockingQueue<short>(); this.use_partials = false; this.mailbox = Event.NONE;
I know the settings for configurations and decoder should be same to get a good accuracy. Please if anyone can point me out with the settings where I have gone wrong.