Menu

Installation on Windows XP

Help
idiezma
2006-02-02
2013-04-02
  • idiezma

idiezma - 2006-02-02

I try to install Kompiere Libero on Windows XP home, with the installer, everything seems fine. but the installer gets stuck into the 5/5 installation step. Can anybody help?

• Henry

Henry - 2006-02-02

I get same problem!

Hrdik

• Guido Laures

Guido Laures - 2006-02-23

The same with me. Trying to simply go on with the installation using the scripts results in connection errors for the database.
      Any help is highly appreciated!

Regards
      Guido

• Nicolas Sanchez

Nicolas Sanchez - 2006-05-07

And one more  ;-)

I will try to explain a litle more (hoping it is really the same Pb) :

I receive two Modal windows Err

At the first step of Win kompiere install (jar -jar install-win.jar), in the begining of 5/5 step (i.e kompiere) i have two succesives modal windows witch are very too big for my screen. So i can't see if it's only a report, or a real failure, and witch one.

So first : How could we see if all is right, or what to do, in order to continue this install. Could we put theses messages in a file log for example ( &err >> log ???)
      Could someone suggest a direction to look for (prehaps bad jdk and path environement install ?)

And secund : I suggest to modified this behaviour for the futur

Prints screens and more verbose explaination of this post could bee (soon) seen here : (http://) nicolas(dot)sanchez(dot)free(dot)fr/Divers/kompiere.htm

Thank for any answer

• Nicolas Sanchez

Nicolas Sanchez - 2006-05-07

I reply myself to my own answer : A valid path was missing to jar.exe.
      Others Pb occurs after that, but it will bee for an other days. I will take a break now ;-)

• Nicolas Sanchez

Nicolas Sanchez - 2006-05-08

Next Pb is : "Secondary logon services is not running" in postgreSQL setup.
      Please have a look to my web page, where i describe the Pb (same @ than above).
      Tanks for help.

• lakel kamel

lakel kamel - 2006-10-17

I have a same problem whith new vesion of Kompiere libero.
      Is not a serious work, if you have this type of problème at the begining, you can install this product to a final customer in a production environment safety.
      Postgres is the alone install which install well.

Perhaps that all not really free ??
      If it's the case, have the courage to sale the product with a money licence.

I'am very hungry ;-(