java.sql.SQLException: ERROR: column "sysdate

Help
chiardon
2006-03-03
2013-04-02
  • chiardon

chiardon - 2006-03-03

Hello
    I've found this error when I was making my organizations definition at the begining of my first Kompiere implementacion, some help in how override the situation or how to work with!!

ava.sql.SQLException: ERROR: column "sysdate" does not exist; State=42703; ErrorCode=0
        at org.postgresql.core.v3.QueryExecutorImpl.receiveErrorResponse(QueryExecutorImpl.java:1471)
        at org.postgresql.core.v3.QueryExecutorImpl.processResults(QueryExecutorImpl.java:1256)
        at org.postgresql.core.v3.QueryExecutorImpl.execute(QueryExecutorImpl.java:175)
        at org.postgresql.jdbc2.AbstractJdbc2Statement.execute(AbstractJdbc2Statement.java:389)
        at org.postgresql.jdbc2.AbstractJdbc2Statement.executeWithFlags(AbstractJdbc2Statement.java:314)
        at org.postgresql.jdbc2.AbstractJdbc2Statement.executeUpdate(AbstractJdbc2Statement.java:264)
        at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
        at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
        at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
        at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:585)
        at org.postgresql.ds.common.PooledConnectionImpl$StatementHandler.invoke(PooledConnectionImpl.java:467)
        at $Proxy2.executeUpdate(Unknown Source)
        at org.compiere.grid.tree.VTreePanel.moveNode(VTreePanel.java:422)
        at org.compiere.grid.tree.VTreePanel.drop(VTreePanel.java:364)
        at java.awt.dnd.DropTarget.drop(DropTarget.java:430)
        at sun.awt.dnd.SunDropTargetContextPeer.processDropMessage(SunDropTargetContextPeer.java:500)
        at sun.awt.dnd.SunDropTargetContextPeer.access$800(SunDropTargetContextPeer.java:53)
        at sun.awt.dnd.SunDropTargetContextPeer$EventDispatcher.dispatchDropEvent(SunDropTargetContextPeer.java:812)
        at sun.awt.dnd.SunDropTargetContextPeer$EventDispatcher.dispatchEvent(SunDropTargetContextPeer.java:736)
        at sun.awt.dnd.SunDropTargetEvent.dispatch(SunDropTargetEvent.java:29)
        at java.awt.Component.dispatchEventImpl(Component.java:3826)

-----------> Msg.getMsg: NOT found: TreeUpdateError [11]
    ===========> Env.getImage: Not found: Bean16.gif [11]

• Carlos Ruiz

Carlos Ruiz - 2006-03-04

Hi, this is a bug in org.compiere.grid.tree.VTreePanel

There are two statements like this:
      stmt.executeUpdate(sql.toString());

Must be replaced with:
      DB.executeUpdate(sql.toString());
      - and delete the try/catch around the stmt.executeUpdate

Explanation:
      DB.executeUpdate calls the translation layer from Oracle to PostgreSQL.
      stmt.executeUpdate executes the statement directly without translation.

Carlos Ruiz - globalqss

• caro

caro - 2006-09-05

Hi,
      Change the 'Sysdate to 'CURRENT_TIMESTAMP',
      if you are running at PostgreSQL.