Second milestone release of CloverETL 3.5.0
New Features & Improvements:
- Validator component
- Encrypted parameters
- JSONExtract component
- Improved Server health monitoring
- Improved Server usability
- Fix-length file parsing fixed when metadata contains autofilling fields as last fields
- JavaBeanReader performance improved by using "nodeName" direct access rather than XPath
- SpreadsheetDataReader mapping dialog was not opening for corrupt style information in Excel files. (java.lang.IndexOutOfBoundsException fixed)
- Fixed file operations paths: relative vs. absolute path for remote location – see attached issue for explanation
- Function removeNonPrintable() no longer removes non-ASCII accented characters (e.g. chars ä, ö, etc.)
- Fixed JSONReader: fields containing underscores were not populated in implicit mapping
- HTML graph export – fixed performance and star ($out.0. = $in.0.) mapping redering
- Removed limitation for "maximum cache size" in the lookup dialog
- Fixed Server not being able to process a task (in a listener or scheduled) without "clustering" enabled
- CloverDataReader/Writer data files not compatible between version 3.4 and 3.5 when these components are used in a mix of jobflows and transformation graphs.
- Functions ceil() and floor() return decimal instead of number for parameters of type decimal
- Some conversion functions return NULL instead of throwing an exception
- Some date functions return NULL instead of throwing an exception
- Null 'case' values in switch() are now allowed
- Function get() for lookups now always returns NULL for keys not found or NULL key, exception if unknown field is requested. Before, there was a difference between compiled and interpreted mode - returning null or exception respectively.
- Fixlen data reading changed in regards to automatic trimming.
- Built-in MySQL JDBC driver updated to version 5.1.26 (formerly 5.1.22). The new version is optimized for MySQL 5.6.
- FastSort defaults have been changed. Maximum open files is now 1000 by default, Number of sorting threads is 1.
- Old version of Designer on Windows is automatically uninstalled when new version is installed (only versions 3.5.0-M2 and newer are uninstalled)