This release of Clonezilla live (2.2.4-12) includes major enhancements and
ENHANCEMENTS and CHANGES
* The underlying GNU/Linux operating system was upgraded. This release is
based on the Debian Sid repository (as of 2014/Sep/15).
* Linux kernel was updated to 3.16.2-3.
* Package partclone was updated to 0.2.73.drbl1 with new support for f2fs
and updated exfat lib.
* Package drbl was updated to 2.9.22-drbl1, and clonezilla was updated to
* Syslinux was updated to 6.03-pre20.
* Package f2fs-tools, iw, davfs2, fstransform and rfkill were added.
* Language files of Turkish were added. Thanks to Ãmer YILDIZ .
* The vmwgfx.enable_fbdev=1 instead of vmwgfx.enable_fbdev=no is used in
boot parameters. Now we use vesafb instead of uvesafb in both Debian-
based and Ubuntu-based Clonezilla live. No more uvesafb for Ubuntu-based
one so no conflicting between vmwgfx and uvesafb.
Log in to post a comment.