This release of Clonezilla live (2.2.3-25) includes major enhancements
and bug fixes.
ENHANCEMENTS and CHANGES
* The underlying GNU/Linux operating system was upgraded. This
release is based on the Debian Sid repository (as of 2014/Jun/01).
* Linux kernel was updated to 3.14.7-1.
* Package drbl was updated to 2.9.9-drbl1, and clonezilla was
updated to 3.10.26-drbl1.
* Syslinux was updated to 6.03-pre17.
* Program makeboot.sh was patched by Ceasar Sun to support xfs, ufs
* Language files ca_ES, de_DE, es_ES, fr_FR, it_IT, ja_JP.UTF-8 and
sk_SK was updated. Thanks to René Mérou, Michael Vinzenz, Juan Ramón
Martínez, Alex Ibáñez López, Jean-Francois Nifenecker, Gianfranco
Gentili, Akira YOSHIYAMA, and Ondrej Dzivy Balucha.
* A testing program "ocs-img-2-vdk" was added. It can be used to
convert Clonezilla image as virtual disk file (qcow2 and vmdk) via KVM.
To use it, qemu-utils and qemu-kvm packages are required.
* Forced to use LC_ALL=C to run printf in ocs-expand-mbr-pt. This
could avoid the locales issue
* Newer ntfsclone comes with option "-V", which conflicts with the
option we used before.
* Program cnvt-ocs-dev now could convert SD device (mmcblk0). Thanks
to joyer99 for reporting this issue
* Program ocs-live-run-menu was improved so that it can run variable
ocs_live_run like: ocs_live_run="ocs-restore-mdisks -batch -p '-g
auto -e1 auto -e2 -cm -r -j2 -k1 -p true' ask_user sda sdb". Thanks to
Coudy and jbweng2008 at 163 com for reporting this issue.
Log in to post a comment.