This release of Clonezilla live (2.2.0-29) includes minor enhancements and bug fixes.
ENHANCEMENTS and CHANGES
* The underlying GNU/Linux operating system was upgraded. This release is based on the Debian Sid repository (as of 2013/Nov/18).
* Linux kernel was updated to 3.11.8-1.
* Package drbl was updated to 2.6.9-drbl1, and clonezilla was updated to 3.8.11-drbl1.
* Package live-boot was updated to 3.0.1-1.drbl4. Because udev 196
introduced a new "hwdb" builtin, it was added in live.hook.
* "quiet" was added to the boot parameters. Besides, Ubuntu-based
Clonezilla live now uses splash booting by default.
* The file "mbr.bin" of syslinux was not put in /usr/share/drbl/syslinux/bios/.
* A bug where the i386 arch of Ubuntu-based Clonezilla live did not support uEFI boot (non-secure) was fixed.
* Boot parameter "ocs-daemonon=ssh" failed to start ssh service in Ubuntu-based Clonezilla live. A better way to disable auto start service of upstart is used now in Ubuntu-based Clonezilla live.
Log in to post a comment.