This release of Clonezilla live (2.2.0-16) includes major enhancements
and bug fixes.
ENHANCEMENTS and CHANGES
* The underlying GNU/Linux operating system was upgraded. This
release is based on the Debian Sid repository (as of 2013/Oct/29).
* Linux kernel was updated to 3.11.6-1.
* Package drbl was updated to 2.6.8-drbl1, and clonezilla was
updated to 3.8.2-drbl1.
* Package partclone-utils was updated to 0.2.1-drbl1.
* Package tcplay was updated to 1.1-1.
* This release was built with live-build 3, so the live-boot was
updated to 3.0.1-1.drbl3, and live-config was updated to 3.0.23-1.drbl2.
* The uEFI secure boot is now supported in AMD64 Ubuntu-based
Clonezilla live, 20131029-saucy. It's not supported in the Debian-based
one because Debian does not release any signed EFI pre-bootloader "shim".
* This release uses gfxmode=auto, and removes load_video and
faekbios in grub.cfg.
* A small font size issue in KMS mode has been improved.
* The boot parameter vmwgfx.blacklist=yes was not working, so it was
replaced by vmwgfx.enable_fbdev=no.
* A slash was added to the sshfs command to avoid a remote issue.
Thanks to Baird Ramsey and Richard Freeman
* An issue where some services were not disabled successfully when
the live system was created was fixed.
Log in to post a comment.