This release of Clonezilla live (2.1.2-43) includes major enhancements and bug fixes.
ENHANCEMENTS and CHANGES
* The underlying GNU/Linux operating system was upgraded. This release is based on the Debian Sid repository (as of 2013/Aug/19).
* Linux kernel was updated to 3.10.7-1.
* The package drbl was updated to 2.4.28-drbl, and clonezilla was updated to 3.5.17-drbl1.
* Package syslinux was updated to 5.10.
* Gdisk was updated to 0.8.7-1.
* SD card device (/dev/mmcblk0) cloning or imaging is supported.
* Program ocs-expand-mbr-pt will keep linux swap partition size. Thanks to Fabien Voland for this suggestion.
* The dir /EFI-imgs in live CD/USB was moved under the dir /EFI/, and was renamed as images (so now it's /EFI/images/).
* An option "sec=ntlm" was added in prep-ocsroot. Thanks to Jack and Dave Higton for reporting this issue.
* Default DNS server 220.127.116.11 is used in ocs-live-netcfg.
* A program update-nvram-efi-boot-entry was added for updating the booting device in EFI NVRAM. Thanks to Les Mikesell (lesmikesell at gmail com), Laszlo Ersek (lacos at caesar elte hu) and Peter Sun (PeterSun at ememory com tw) for reporting this issue.
* An option "-iefi" was added in in the restoring dialog menu.
* File containing the output of "efibootmgr -v" will be saved as efi-nvram.data in image dir.
* Language files ca_ES, de_DE, es_ES, it_IT, fr_FR, ja_JP.UTF-8, zh_CN and zh_TW were updated. Thanks to René Mérou, Michael Vinzenz, Juan Ramón Martínez, Gianfranco Gentili, Jean-Francois Nifenecker, Akira YOSHIYAMA, and Zhiqiang Zhang.
* Options "-f -f" is used for ntfsresize in ocs-resize-part. Thanks to Jerome Charaoui for this suggestion (https://sourceforge.net/p/clonezilla/bugs/185/).
* File partclone.log should not be appended to clonezilla log right after partclone is run in the background in local disk to remote disk mode.
Log in to post a comment.