From: Steven Shiau <steven@nc...> - 2013-03-19 03:34:19
This release of Clonezilla live (2.1.1-7) includes minor enhancements
and bug fixes.
*** ENHANCEMENTS and CHANGES ***
* The underlying GNU/Linux operating system was upgraded. This
release is based on the Debian Sid repository (as of 2013/Mar/14).
* Partclone was updated to 0.2.59.
* Clonezilla is now able to image Minix.
* Program keyutils was added. Thanks to Joe M. for this suggestion.
* Command grub-install is no longer run for grub1 on an ext4 file
system when grub-install is from Debian. This prevents a potential
* A prompt about skipping re-installing grub 1 in ocs-functions was
* For imaging/cloning partition mode, "-g auto" is no longer turned
on by default. While it's still on for the imaging/cloning disk mode.
* The progress bar for resize2fs was turned on when resizing the
ext file system to fit the partition size.
*** BUG FIXES ***
* Bugs where ocs-onthefly failed to use the "-k1" option and where
ocs-tux-postprocess did not search LV were fixed.
* A bug where there was no ocs-update-syslinux process in
ocs-onthefly was fixed.
Steven Shiau <steven _at_ nchc org tw> <steven _at_ stevenshiau org>
National Center for High-performance Computing, Taiwan.
Public Key Server PGP Key ID: 4096R/47CF935C
Fingerprint: 0240 1FEB 695D 7112 62F0 8796 11C1 12DA 47CF 935C