From: Steven Shiau <steven@nc...> - 2011-05-28 00:52:39
This release of Clonezilla live (1.2.8-46) includes minor enhancements
and major bug fixes.
ENHANCEMENTS and CHANGES:
* The underlying GNU/Linux operating system was upgraded. This release
is based on the Debian Sid repository (as of 2011/May/24).
* Partclone was updated to 0.2.23.
* //NOTE// From Clonezilla live 1.2.6-24, if you manage the boot
parameters by yourself, you have to put the extra boot parameter
"config" or "live-config" to make live-config to work.
* //NOTE// From Clonezilla live 1.2.6-24, due to the change in
Live-boot, the boot parameter to assign static IP address has been
changed. The new format is:
* The syslinux and isolinux files were missing, which caused
recovery-iso-zip menu to fail. This has been fixed.
* The "Stuck at Calculating Bitmap... 0%" issue for the amd64 version
Steven Shiau <steven _at_ nchc org tw> <steven _at_ stevenshiau org>
National Center for High-performance Computing, Taiwan.
Public Key Server PGP Key ID: 1024D/9762755A
Fingerprint: A2A1 08B7 C22C 3D06 34DB F4BC 08B3 E3D7 9762 755A
Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.