From: Steven Shiau <steven@nc...> - 2011-01-18 09:12:34
Stable Clonezilla live 1.2.6-59 has been released.
This release of Clonezilla live includes major enhancements, changes and
MAJOR ENHANCEMENTS and CHANGES:
* The underlying GNU/Linux operating system was upgraded. This
release is based on the Debian Sid repository (as of 2011/Jan/13).
* Linux kernel was updated to 2.6.32-30.
* Live-boot was updated to 2.0.14-1.drbl1, and live-config was
updated to 2.0.14-1.drbl2.
* Language files were updated. Thanks to Alex Ibáñez López,
Zhiqiang Zhang, Gianfranco Gentili, Jean-Francois Nifenecker, and Akira
* Option "-q1" (i.e. force to use dd) was added as an option in
expert mode for device to device clone. This could be useful if you want
to clone an encrypted partition.
* Another example custom-ocs-2 was added. It can be used to save
and restore dual boot systems.
* //NOTE// From Clonezilla live 1.2.6-24, if you manage the boot
parameters by yourself, you have to put the extra boot parameter
"config" or "live-config" to make live-config to work.
* //NOTE// From Clonezilla live 1.2.6-24, due to the change in
Live-boot, the boot parameter to assign static IP address has been
changed. The new format is:
* Command "ocs-live-dev -s -d /dev/sda1" failed to copy files to
the output dev (/dev/sda1), it was using files linked. Thanks to Asou
Y.S. Chang for this bug report.
* Force to unmount image repository before rebooting/shutdowning
Clonezilla live. Thanks to Manuel Borchers for reporting this.
* The option "-j2" was not working when using restoreparts. Thanks
to dzundam for this bug report.
Steven Shiau<steven _at_ nchc org tw> <steven _at_ stevenshiau org>
National Center for High-performance Computing, Taiwan.
Public Key Server PGP Key ID: 1024D/9762755A
Fingerprint: A2A1 08B7 C22C 3D06 34DB F4BC 08B3 E3D7 9762 755A
Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.