From: Steven Shiau <steven@nc...> - 2008-04-16 03:07:35
We are happy to announce that Clonezilla live (testing) 1.0.11-5 was
released. From this version, we switched to use live-initramfs in
Clonezilla live, therefore now we have more flexibility.
Some improvement and bugs fixed:
- Packages xfsdump and lscpi were added.
- New kernel from EtchAndAHalf (2.6.24-etchnhalf.1-486) is used now.
Therefore more hardware is supported.
- Bug fixed: When swap partitions number > 2, and in /dev/[hs]d10 or
more, restorartion failed. Thanks to frankiehung for reporting this bug.
- Since live-initramfs instead of casper is used. The auto login account
now is 'user', and the password is 'live'. No password for root.
- For live USB, no more prompt to eject boot media before rebooting or
Steven Shiau <steven _at_ nchc org tw> <steven _at_ stevenshiau org>
National Center for High-performance Computing, Taiwan.
Public Key Server PGP Key ID: 9762755A
Fingerprint -- A2A1 08B7 C22C 3D06 34DB F4BC 08B3 E3D7 9762 755A
Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.