This is a new defsystem-3.x patch.
- Small, final changes for ACL case-sensitive mode,
ie, substitutes t for T.
- Separate binary directories for ACL's case-sensitive
and case-insensitive compilers via (afs-binary-
- Patch to append-directory to check for backslash
as well as forward slash as a directory
terminator.Fixes crash on Win32 platforms.
- Compiler type, software type, machine type
translations for ACL 6.1, LW 4.2, and CLISP on
Win32 and Linux systems
- A small patch (*feature* check) for lispworks 4.2