======================= README ======================
This is CLOCC, the Common Lisp Open Code Collection.
It contains Lisp code for various applications which is
* Common Lisp, i.e. runs in ANSI CL implementations,
* Free Software, according to the Debian Free Software Guidelines
(e.g. licensed under GPL, LGPL, MIT or BSD licenses, or public domain),
* Portable, i.e. should be portable among CL implementations with low
effort, and does not require modifications to the CL implementation
* Self-contained, i.e. does not require packages not in this repository,
* Ready to use, i.e. runs out of the box in the Free CL implementations.
Please see file INSTALL in this directory.
Currently, packages in CLOCC are documented separately.
You should look for files <package>/<package>.txt
Eventually, we hope to provide a unified documentation
system based on docbook/xml. Your help is welcome!
Please visit our homepage <http://clocc.sourceforge.net/>.
There you will find instructions on how to subscribe to the