Menu

How to run the program on CLIPS?

Help
supmener
2019-12-16
2019-12-17
  • supmener

supmener - 2019-12-16

I downloaded CLIPS version 6.24 (for compatibility with Windows XP). Found the instructions.
    Found a project where only one file:
    https://github.com/Troush/doctor-expert-system-clips
    Only for some reason it does not open as in the instructions in the Dialog Window and does not respond to the run doctor.clp command.

• Gary Riley

Gary Riley - 2019-12-16

From the File menu, choose the Load... command to load the doctor.clp file. You can then select the Reset and Run commands from the Execution menu, or manually type them at the command prompt.

• supmener

supmener - 2019-12-17

Sorry, I do not understand where I am doing wrong. Please watch the video in which I filmed the sequence of actions. I saw attached to the message.

• Gary Riley

Gary Riley - 2019-12-17

From the File menu, choose the Load... command to load the doctor.clp file. You can then select the Reset and Run commands from the Execution menu, or manually type them at the command prompt.

• supmener

supmener - 2019-12-17

Thank you Booted. Only I do not understand what to do next after loading. I downloaded another program and filmed what was happening on the video.

• Gary Riley

Gary Riley - 2019-12-17

In general, to run most CLIPS programs:

1. Load the program.
      2. Issue a (reset) command.
      3. Issue a (run) command.

• supmener

supmener - 2019-12-17

Thank you, it started to work out. Now I want to learn how to complete the program to start working with another, downloaded from another place, written by another author?