Menu

Source icon column keeps reappearing

kiwichick
2023-02-15
2023-06-25
  • kiwichick

kiwichick - 2023-02-15

Using ClipAngel v2.08 in portable mode.

Can some please shed some light on what's happening? In Settings I've set "Show source clip column item" to false and after clicking OK the column goes away. But, if I close ClipAngel, when I open it again the column is back. Settings still say false and when I click OK to close Settings the column disappears again, only reappear again at the next startup.

• tormozit

tormozit - 2023-02-18

Looks like you are using readonly or different settings path in that cases.
    Check it in "settings" window

Last edit: tormozit 2023-02-18
  • kiwichick

kiwichick - 2023-02-19

"different settings path"

Yes I am. As I said, I'm using portable mode so the use settings folder is not in the system user appdata folder. But why does that make a difference? All my other settings are fine.

• kiwichick

kiwichick - 2023-03-16

@tormozit

I've been doing some checking and this has nothing to do with running portable mode, readonly or different settings path. I've tried with both portable and standard mode, and the problem is using a shortcut with the 'start minimized' flag /m.

• tormozit

tormozit - 2023-03-18

You are right. I reproduced this problem https://www.hostedredmine.com/issues/960168

• tormozit

tormozit - 2023-03-18

Workaround - press twice "Show secondary columns" switch once in life on application

• kiwichick

kiwichick - 2023-03-18

@tormozit sorry, I don't understand what you mean by "switch once in life on application". I tried pressing the "Show secondary columns" twice but the icon column still reappeared when I restarted CA.

• kiwichick

kiwichick - 2023-04-12

Hi @tormozit
    Do you have any further advice for why the icon column keeps reappearing?

• tormozit

tormozit - 2023-06-24

fixed in 2.10

• kiwichick

kiwichick - 2023-06-25

Thanks!!!