From: Espen S Johnsen <esj@cs...> - 2006-04-20 12:23:07
I have now made a new release of clg which fixes the SBCL 0.9.11 build
problems and a few other things. This is the release notes from sf.net:
Release Name: 0.92.1
This is a bug fix release. It should work with any version of CMUCL 19
and SBCL 0.9 (up to at least 0.9.11).
* build problem with SBCL 0.9.11 fixed
* core images with custom GObject classes can be saved
* gtk:widget-modify-font can take a string as a font description
* gdk:color objects are properly allocated
* improved version detection of SBCL and the glib/gtk libraries
Espen S Johnsen <esj@...> writes:
> * build problem with SBCL 0.9.11 fixed
This is the finalize-inheritance thing? Will it cause problems if I
restore the old behaviour?
What I think will happen with the code that's in my current tree is
* if the user calls FINALIZE-INHERITANCE, only that class is
* if the system wishes to finalize a class, it will call
FINALIZE-INHERITANCE and return from there before attempting to
finalize any of its subclasses.
From: Espen S Johnsen <esj@cs...> - 2006-04-20 15:27:50
Christophe Rhodes <csr21@...> writes:
> Espen S Johnsen <esj@...> writes:
> > * build problem with SBCL 0.9.11 fixed
> This is the finalize-inheritance thing? Will it cause problems if I
> restore the old behaviour?
Yes it is, but my fix will also work with the old behaviour so it
shouldn't cause any problems.
Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.