Welcome to Help

Help
2010-05-10
2013-03-18
  • Leonardo Vanzella

Dear developer,
    I am very interested in contributing for this project. I am actually working with plataforms like Cortex M3 and Cortex A8. I am studying linux development with GTK. Are you using any IDE like anjuta or Glade for yout project Classic Ladder in the editor area or just any other text editor ?

• Marc Le Douarain

Hello,

No, only good text editor to do all the stuff… the windows are not very complex, well ok the project has grown seens the start, but each window is in a different .c file. Else Makefile for the whole project, and so simple "make" in a console !
    (I'm developping on Linux computer, and recently compiling Windows version using VirtualBox and the Linux sources shared directory)

Cortex should be adapted for an embedded version of ClassicLadder without the Gtk ? or also Gtk / XWindow / … possible on them ?

Bye, bye !

• Juan Leonardo Amézquita Murcia

Hi everybody,

Well,  i want to embedded classicladder in a system and, i need compile this like a MIPS but i can't find anything about it, maybe you can help me with this topic, i hope see a soon answer from you,

Regards
    Leonardo Amézquita

• Marc Le Douarain

To embed ClassicLadder with a cross-compilation,
    take a look at the Makefile file, and the lines:
    CROSS =
    CC = $(CROSS)gcc
    AR = $(CROSS)ar

for example, when I made some tests for an ARM, I just modified the CROSS line with the following:
    CROSS = /usr/local/arm/4.5.1/bin/arm-linux-

I think you should have the same modification to do for another processor…

Hope it helps !

Marc.

Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.

No, thanks