ClassFromConfig has moved to http://code.google.com/p/classfromconfig/
All new releases, documentation, issue tracking will be hosted there.
Finally a new version is ready!
A lot of improvements have been made:
- Rewritten the code generator engine to be more managable.
- Added lost of tests.
- Added "options file" support which enables to store ConfigFromClass settings in project .config.
- Added ability to update config and register custom sections.
- Added support for default collections
- Added ability to exclude certain sections from being generated.
- Added option to disable connectionString wrapper
- Added option to disable appSettings wrapper
- Added ability to load comments from config file as comments to the generated properties.
- Generated properties will now have info in the comments about which key it corresponds to.... read more
Happy New Year!
I will be releasing a new version very soon - with lots of improvmentes. Check "Tracker > Feature Requests" and "Tracker > Bugs" for details of what's to come.
ClassFromConfig is now featured on DotNetPerls (http://dotnetperls.com/Content/Cache-Settings-ASPNET.aspx)
- Added ability to load linked config files (via configSource attribute).
- Node collection can now be any tag (not limited to "<add ...", can use "<item ...", etc.) - must be at least 2 in the config to recognise it as a collection.