1. VOCABULARY (low priority)
2. DISPLAY (medium priority)
3. REGISTERING (high priority)
1. Perhaps a vocabulary problem. If anyone has better ideas for "source course" and "session course" (note: a session course contains one or more session courses)
2. In the original request, when a student is registered to a session course, the linked source course doesn't appear in the user's course list. BUT, now, it's displayed in several places: in the "unregister from course" list, in the course tabs
3. The registering behavior isn't the same when the user registers himself to a session course (correct behavior) and when a course manager registers the user to a session course (wrong behavior).
Log in to post a comment.