Great news from ClamCour. A totally brand new version has been released, i.e. 1.0.0. It's a beta, cause I didn't have a chance to test it in a production server, so please test it only in safe environments, and report as many feedbacks as possible!
FIXED: Wrong test in configure.in script
- Added GZip compression for quarantine
- FIXED: Some code was non included correctly, according to BZip2/GZ library presence.
- Quarantine file name is composed differently, so it can be sorted easily.
- FIXED: fdatasync is not portable on some platforms
- FIXED: quarantine filename was not unique, now a timestamp is appended to it
- Added access test to quarantine folder before enabling feature
- Complete filename of quarantinated message is logged
Version 0.3.5 released
FIXED: customized message didn't use RFC 822-conformant date header
- "sizelimit" configuration file was added.
Version 0.3.3 released
A lot of bugfixes, and new features added. See Changelog for details.
BUG FIX: CLAM_TMP_VAR not defined in all threads on not-Linux platforms
- Added quarantine support
- Added user email reporting
- Improved logging
Last few bugs platform-dependent were fixed (at least I hope so). So most BSD can run it.
A tedious TMPDIR bug is fixed.
A serious bug in threads synch was fixed. I'd like to thank Flavio Stanchina for all help he offered in building this release.