Menu

Please add n command to documentation.

2017-04-18
2017-04-18
  • erikkonstas

erikkonstas - 2017-04-18

The n command exists, and what it does is printing a, then printing a newline. Unfortunately, it isn't present on the documentation. Care to add it please?
    I don't like using oNo, N+o, o'
    o
    or '
    +o
    instead of n :)

Last edit: erikkonstas 2017-04-18
    • aditsu

aditsu - 2017-04-19

Hi, you have a point, but I added n after the last release of CJam, and haven't made a new release since then. So if you download the latest jar file or run some code at http://cjam.aditsu.net/ , n won't work. I plan to document it when/after I actually release it.

So your request should probably be "please stop being a lazy bum and make a new release already!" instead :)

• erikkonstas

erikkonstas - 2017-04-19

Wait, why does n work on TIO then? Example:

CJam, 2 bytes

Ln

Try it online!

Last edit: erikkonstas 2017-04-19
        • aditsu

aditsu - 2017-04-19

Because TIO pulls the latest code from the source repository, not the latest released code. I didn't explicitly agree to that, but I can see why people would want to do that, and the code is free after all.
          It was supposed to be just a temporary situation, but it got prolonged way too much because I kept being busy with other things and didn't make a new release.

• erikkonstas

erikkonstas - 2017-04-19

Please stop being a lazy bum and make a new release already! With what am I supposed to golf otherwise? Jelly and 05AB1E get boring, CJam might not be the golfiest, but it's surely more interesting IMO!