Menu

Looks good!

2018-03-11
2018-03-12
  • FramedArchitect

FramedArchitect - 2018-03-11

Thanks for adding me as Dev! I'll take a look at code this week and play test a bit if I have time.
    best,
    Framed

• Nomad or What

Nomad or What - 2018-03-12

Thanks! It's probably still a little early for playtesting though, since right now it's just whoward69's TC Minimal mod with the 12 base civs necessary for a huge map. Civs have no attributes or flavors and there is nothing new from vanilla BNW. Right now I am fleshing out the tech tree and then I start on buildings. After that I will develop the civ traits and flavors.

What I was hoping was that perhaps you could provide some expertise on incorporating spells into the promotion tree, similar to how you did with Faerun? The first iteration, Ouroboros, will have a very simple spell structure. I plan to build upon that with Chapter II: Mythos after Ouroboros is released as a basic working mod. I also need a little guidance on developing the Alignment trees; they will be simple replacements of the Ideology concept from BNW, but any advice you could provide on developing it would be very much appreciated!

BTW, Faerun is stunning! Very well polished and so in-depth! I have totally different plans for how Bloodmoon will play, but I will definitely make use of some of the fantasy features! If there is any unit model in particular that you would really like for Faerun that I haven't done, let me know!