From: Robin Rowe <robin.rowe@ci...> - 2011-12-04 00:53:34
Yes, working on the next release. The next CinePaint release is expected
sometime before Christmas.
Planned for CinePaint 1.1
* Build all code using stricter C++ rules to try to catch more bugs at
* Fix build configure bugs reported in 1.0 to exist on distros other
* Fix version # bug reported in 1.0.
* Research libpng-1.5 bug reported in 1.0.
* Test with Valgrind for memory leak reported in 1.0.
* Test CinePaint on Lubuntu as in 1.0 and add testing for CentOS and
* Remove ScriptFu and other interpreter plug-ins. Python and Perl are
too difficult to support. Researching adding Squirrel or JavaSccript.
* Add a user registration dialog so we have a better idea who’s using
Beverly Hills, California
Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.