- Non western character sets (Cyrillic, chinese, japanese, etc) for CHM files now should work: Cyrilic has been tested and it seems to works. I need feedback about this. Please, say me if it works.
- Added partial support to generate CHM files for languages different than the local system language.
- Path to files of the chmprocessor project now can be stored relative to the location of the project. Thanks to Jozsef Bekes for the patch.
- Added web translations to frech and dutch. Thanks to Luc Van Asch. - Added field to project to add HTML code into the head tag of the generated web pages (to add google analytics code, for example)
- Added setting to remove / repair broken internal links.
- Tidy.dll (v2003) is no more used. Instead, tidy.exe v2009 is used now. This solves issues fixing html encoded with utf-8.
Log in to post a comment.