Red Hat Linux
Click URL instructions:
Right-click on ad, choose "Copy Link", then paste here →
(This may not be possible with some types of ads)
You seem to have CSS turned off.
Please don't fill out this field.
Briefly describe the problem (required):
Please provide the ad click URL, if possible:
Date: 2007-03-22 10:49:03 -0700 (Thu, 22 Mar 2007)
remov uneccssary observing which lead to the CSelectoon stroke set as application stroke
--- trunk/src/core/ChlorApplication.m 2007-03-22 17:42:32 UTC (rev 486)
+++ trunk/src/core/ChlorApplication.m 2007-03-22 17:49:03 UTC (rev 487)
@@ -35,13 +35,6 @@
m_fill = nil;
m_stroke = nil;
- // Get fill and stroke from the selection when it got modified.
- [[NSNotificationCenter defaultCenter]
- addObserver: self
- selector: @selector( selectionFillStrokeChanged: )
- name: CSelectionChangedNotification
- object: nil];
@@ -64,21 +57,6 @@
return (ChlorApplication*) [NSApplication sharedApplication];
-- (void) selectionFillStrokeChanged: (NSNotification*) theNotification
- NSAssert( [[theNotification object] isKindOfClass: [CSelection class]], @"Object must be a CSelection!" );
- CSelection* selection = (CSelection*) [theNotification object];
- // Don't get fill/stroke if selection is empty.
- if( [selection isEmpty] )
- // Set copy of selection's fill and stroke.
- [self setFill: [[[selection fill] copy] autorelease]];
- [self setStroke: [[[selection stroke] copy] autorelease]];
- (void) setFill: (CFill*) theFill
This was sent by the SourceForge.net collaborative development platform, the world's largest Open Source development site.
Sign up for the SourceForge newsletter: