That's right, I finally got around to squashing some of those annoying
bugs with this one. There's one particularly fatal bug in the list
that raised its ugly head if checkgmail was started when a network
connection wasn't present - because of this, I strongly urge all users
to upgrade to this version ASAP.
See the changelog below for details ...
(Version 1.10.1 - 28/10/06)
- New feature: The number of messages can be sent to scripts run on
mail arrival by using %m in the command
- Slight change in translation handling code: the version of the user
translations is now checked against the program version, and if the
user translations are up-to-date language keys can be modified even if
they exist in the default preferences
- BUGFIX: If version 1.10 was started when no network connection was
present, checkgmail got caught in an infinite loop when trying to log
in, with predictably disasterous consequences ... :( This has been
fixed by adding a 30 sec sleep period between trying to connect
- BUGFIX: Messages with <> tags in the header weren't displayed
correctly if the tag wasn't compatible with Pango
- BUGFIX: Mail order sort changed so that newest messages are displayed first
- BUGFIX: Really fixed proxy support this time!
- New Translation: Japanese (Satoshi Tanabe)
- New Translation: Romanian (Marius Mihai)
- Updated translations