From: Martin Zibricky <mzibricky@gm...> - 2010-01-05 22:46:28
I would like to announce a new development release of ChangingSong.
A lot of time has been spent by working on OpenLyrics format.
Source code tarballs:
Release Notes for ChangingSong
05 Jan 2010
User visible changes:
* Read and display OpenLyrics songs (own data format implemented).
* Added basic plain text editor allows xml document editing.
* Toolbar for basic actions (load/save song, cut/copy/paste text,
run presentation mode). Icons from the Tango project were used.
* Keyboard shortcuts: Ctrl+O open a song, Ctrl+S save a song,
Ctrl+Q quit application, Ctrl+C copy text, Ctrl+V paste text,
Ctrl+X cut text, Ctrl+P run presentation mode
Development visible changes:
* Update pyutilib to version 3.0.2
* Unit/functionality tests moved to one directory.
* Improved execution time of tests
* Add automatic tests for text editor.
* Saved songs (xml documents) are prettyprinted
(xml is automatically formatted and beautified).
* Script to convert songs from Opensong to OpenLyrics format.
* 85: ChangingSong doesn't work when it is placed in path
containing non ascii characters.
Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.