From: Martin Zibricky <mzibricky@gm...> - 2009-10-07 22:53:22
finally it's there. I've uploaded ChangingSong tarball to sourceforge in
zip and zip formats:
Release Notes for ChangingSong
08 Oct 2009
Initial development release.
This release is not yet production ready. It is aimed at developers
or people insterested in ChangingSong development.
User visible changes:
* Read and display OpenSong songs (own format is not yet implemented).
* Video/Image/Color background.
* System information can be found in menu
Development visible changes:
* Debug mode is enabled by default.
* In debug mode there is displayed a dialog with created html, used for
rendering song text. In this dialog it is possible to tune html/css
or try WebKit capabilities.
* QWebView (WebKit in Qt) is used for text rendering.
* Phonon handles video playback.
* XML parsing is done by lxml (wrapped libxml2). It seems to be the
fastest and at the same time easy to use library.
* Added some automatic tests.
* Communication between UI and rendering part is handled by a form of
message passing (module cslib.pr.route.messages).
* For some parts there is experimental used plugin framework PyUtilib.