- How should work keyboard shortcuts for changingsong?
- What all areas should be shortcuts used in? Only during presentation or in editing mode yet?
- Should it be possible to load default values of shortcuts?
- Some export/import functions for using same shortcuts in another installation of changingsong?
- What about creating profiles for shortcuts?
- Should be there 2(or more) possible shortcuts for one actions? One shortcut would be default and 2nd as an alternative custom shortcut. Should the 2nd (alternative) shortcut have higher priority than 1st shortcut if 2nd shortcut is set?
I think it should be possible to load default values. It would be nice to be able to load default values for just a category of shortcuts or a single short cut. This would provide some standardization so users will be most likely to use the defaults and one opensong user will be comfortable using a copy that another user has set up.
Profiles for shortcuts would be very nice. If profiles are used than an export/import function is a must. It would settle things if two users can't agree on what shortcuts to use. One set might be easier for one person than the other. This would lead into having multiple shortcuts for the same function although one shortcut could not be used twice.
test anonymous post
Log in to post a comment.
Sign up for the SourceForge newsletter:
You seem to have CSS turned off.
Please don't fill out this field.